Saturday 21 November 2009

Oct/Nov Pics

















Okay so yes I know I've been slackin... So here are some misc pics and some Halloween ones as well.. Livy was a Lady Bug, Brodie was a Monkey, and I (Jenny) was a old grandma.. We had a fun halloween.. We went to my parents and decorated cookies, ate chili and hung out.. We then went to a halloween party where Livy got to go trick-o-treat with her friends.. There are a few random pics of the kids and a really cute one of Livy and Papa (Fryer) coloring.. Livy is really into coloring and she made papa go color.. It was funny cause Livy was done, but papa wasn't.. I also love the last pic of Brodie in the chair watchin t.v. he loves to sit up and be a big boy.. Enjoy!!!!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Jenny! Your hair is getting soooo long!!! Geez!