Sunday 12 April 2009

Happy Easter!!!!!

Picking up eggs...

Wow there is Yum Yums...

I got another one...


Puttin them in the bag, and I like how it shows her cute hair I did today....



Livy and Lex.... BF's


So I popped out this last week and actully starting to look prego...
26 weeks...

Happy Easter to everyone!!!
We had a good day.. Didn't get any pictures of this morning did the video camera.. She was excited to see all her fun stuff, and collecting eggs.. I think breakfast mainly was eating candy... This afternoon we went to our neighbors family BBQ (They are like our 2nd family) and had burgers, and a egg hunt for the kids.. They just got chickens and Livy really enjoyed feeding them and watching them.. We all had a good time and to top it off nice warm day... We hope you all had a good one...




6 comments:

Shannon said...

I bet this year was sooo fun with Livy since we can get more into the whole Easter Egg hunt thing. Her hair is sooo cute in these picts. Oh and I didnt realize you were showing that much. You must hide it really well at work.

griffinclan said...

She is so cute. I can't wait to see you this week. You do look Prego!!!! Not has big as I go though. Love ya

The Saunders Family said...

Looks like you had a great Easter! Her hair is adorable, when Ashlynn gets hair I will have to bring her over!!!

Lindsey said...

I LOVE HOW YOU DO HER HAIR SO SO SO CUTE!!I WANT TO HAVE A LITTLE GIRL SO I CAN DO CUTE THINGS IN HER HAIR:)...YOU LOOK GREAT WITH YOUR CUTE LITTLE BELLY!!! HAPPY EASTER TO YOU AS WELL:)

Talai said...

Her hair looks darling and I'm glad you had a great easter! You look beautiful pregnant!

Lori said...

Looks like you had a good Easter, you actually are starting to look all cute and pregnant!