Wednesday 24 December 2008

BABY #2

10 weeks (our little blob)

7 weeks (our blueberry shrimp)
Okay so I guess its about time to let everyone know since most family and friends know... Yes its ture, and hard to believe.. I'm pregnant with #2.. We're very excited and Livy I think is too.. She is always coming to my belly and pulling up shirt saying Baby.. I went to the Dr. for my first check up and get my due date.. July 19.. I'm about 10 weeks and will know in 10 more weeks what we're having.. My Dr too was very happy for us and think the surgery helped.. I will keep you all updated on what we're having.. Ben and I are very excited to make our family bigger..

4 comments:

The Bish Fam said...

Congratulations! We are very excited for you guys and hope that everything is going well! Merry Christmas :)

The Saunders Family said...

Congrats!!!! It is great to be having kids together again, the cousins will be close!!! We love you guys

griffinclan said...

I am so happy for you. You are such a great mom to Livy and you will do an even better job with the 2nd. We miss you and can't wait to see you next week.

Krista said...

YAY for you guys!!! I miss you we need to get together or something!!!