Wednesday 29 October 2008

Corn Belly's

Here is Livy going down the black tunnel..

Livy thought it was funn to go down a slide then run over to this playhouse and stick her face out.. Way cute


Livy climbed up this net all by herself with no help.. Dang she's brave

I love this picture.. She was on this swing made out of tires.. Look at Ben's face.. I'm not the only one that makes faces.. Livy had so much fun.. I think a another funny thing was she would just run around and people would look like where is her parents, but we were right behind her..



6 comments:

Talai said...

She looks like such a happy girl. I'm sure that has something to do with her parents :).

The Saunders Family said...

Looks like you all had a great time! Good thing she has a lot of energy to keep you two busy!!

Christiansen's said...

I love the video of her running around everywhere. She is so darling. I feel bad, I never took Sadie to cornbelly's this year. It looks like you had a lot of fun!

griffinclan said...

She is so cute. It looks like you had a great time. We miss you.

Brownie Bites said...

Livvy is just so excited about life. Cornbellys looks like a lot of fun. Wish we could have gone as a trio. Miss you.

Stacey said...

Jenny,
When you get a chance will you let me know what your email address is so I can send you an invite to my blog? I set it to private.
Thanks!