Sunday 24 August 2008

Camping!!!


This is just too much fun!!!


Just chillin in the chair..


Mommy and Tiny!!



Got my drink and dirt.. I'm a happy girl!!


Here is Kodi and Livy just playin!!!

So we went up camping for the night in Mill Hollow where our neighbors are up Bow hunting.. Can I just say Livy had a Blast.. She loved getting dirty and playing with everything from pine cones, dirt, rocks etc.. Livy also had a play mate that was 2 months younger.. She is diffently a country girl!!

5 comments:

The Saunders Family said...

Looks like you had a blast! Boy is she dirty and loving it!!!

Missy Lee said...

Looks like fun. Kids love to get dirty..I swear, they think the dirtier the better!! It's so much fun to watch them. Cute pictures!!

Shannon said...

Oh my gosh Jenny! She was sooo dirty! I guess that is what camping is all about, right? Those pictures are for sure keepers...

Anonymous said...

She sure is a little Jenny!! I love the camping pictures.

Angie said...

She is sooo darling! Glad to meet up with you in the bloging world! ps im adding you!!